Wednesday, 21 July 2010

Tschus

Doe a female dear,
Ray a name I could call myself,
Moi a pretension I do call myself,
Fah a pre-fix before cough,
So or whatever its time to go
Lah di dah I do not know the words,
Tea a drink needing sugar and milk,
Door a thing that closes......

or words to that effect


Pryce Family Robinson and I'm mixing my metaphors as well mixing my vans with the trots and my family, to bring this full Monty to its end. It makes sense in a crossword puzzle.

I met her for an interview and it was a success for the career and we will see if the family sees it the same. Stabilty forsaken.


Life is not the Sound Of Music with an idealistic family escaping over the mountains whilst singing a melody of of tunes that I could only screech at and it is not for me. Booking a one way plane ticket is not an escape, its a reality of working for the Euro-Yankee-Ruble-Yen Dollar. It is for me. It is for us.

So.....just like the hidden track to be heard long after the last listed play, I give you "Tschus".

No comments:

Post a Comment