Saturday, 17 July 2010

Auf wiedersehen, Goodbye, Tschues, Adios, Au voir

And so we face the final curtain- Blog retirement


May I thank all that may have read these posts and that may not be many. Thankyou Ms Cuthbert.


I hoped that each diatribe was laced with humour, but I am biased.


So hoping to survive the economic crisis and that double dips will still be a food thing my wife does for desert.


World of Bass says "Bye" .

4 comments:

  1. No, no...it can't be so! I enjoy reading your blog and would love to see you continue; however, I understand a need for pause. Hopefully, you will be back to write more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Fank U, but I only intended approx a year of "ex-pat" flavoured blogs, perhaps I need to get a UK job and start another one.

    However beware of the hidden track

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a late response, yes....but still would love to know the reasons for fearing the "hidden track".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Hailey sorry for my late response it must be catching.

    I hope the fear factor of the hidden track passed the PG certificate

    ReplyDelete